Vantaa: the perfect place to discover Finland's finest cultural and natural heritage
Celebrating the centenary of the Finnish declaration of independence from Russia and the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation, 2017 is definitely the year to start exploring Finland. Lying on the outskirts of Helsinki, close to the countryside, Vantaa is the perfect place to base yourself for a few days' stay and discover Finnish culture and hospitality. This is a trip for Early Music enthusiasts centred around the wonderful festival BRQ Vantaa for a family of 4 (two adults, two children, aged from 6 to 16). It includes a trip to a hands-on fun science park and museum, a guided tour to the Fazer chocolate centre, and the chance to experience a special sauna-and-lake-swim in true Finnish tradition.
This competition is sponsored by BRQ Vantaa Music Festival and the City of Vantaa Cultural Services and Tourism Office.
Competition and prizes
We are offering you the chance to win a family trip to Vantaa with a 2 night stay for two adults and up to two children at the Clarion Hotel Helsinki Airport (click here to see the hotel website).
- Flight tickets to a maximum value of €1000 for 2 adults and up to 2 children
- 2 night stay for 2 adults and 2 children in the Delux Family room of Clarion Hotel Helsinki Airport, from 11.08.2017 to 13.08.2017
- Tickets to the classical concerts of the BRQ Vantaa Music Festival for 2 adults and 2 children, followed by dinner with the concert artists
- Helsinga medieval day followed by early evening "Luther" feast with music
- Morning visit to the Fazer chocolate center and brunch
- Bikes and tickets to Heureka science centre
- Visit to Kuusijärvi Sauna and lake for 2 adults and 2 children with guides
- Transfer from Helsinki airport to the hotel
Simply answer the following question and have a chance to win! *Hint: You might find the answer in our article about the BRQ Vantaa Festival 2017*